..Eme Gamers..

..Eme Gamers..

A forum for all the gamers of NUST EME college. Join and be the part of the Gamer community in EME!!!
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Please complete your profile and for DE-32 folks a bit of introduction will be nice Smile
Facebook
Eme Gamers

Eme Gamers

Poll
Inter Dept or Inter City
1. Inter Dept
57%
 57% [ 12 ]
2. Inter College
43%
 43% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 21
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hammer fall
Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:20 pm by Thor

» Dell Presents Tribal gaming tourney!!
Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:34 pm by Thor

» Valkyrie_Girl gaming tournament 2010
Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:50 pm by Thor

» EME Gamers_meet the family
Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:54 pm by MoizSubhan

» Gameplay
Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:10 pm by MoizSubhan

» DE32 Introduce yourselves
Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 pm by F i C t i 0 n

» Hammerfall!!
Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:00 pm by Thor

» 1st week (21 june-28th june)
Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:27 pm by MoizSubhan

» Inter Department V/S Inter College
Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:52 am by MoizSubhan

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:04 pm
Top posters
Thor (139)
 
FeNiX (63)
 
F i C t i 0 n (38)
 
Lord Techies (24)
 
Hector (19)
 
Jackhammer (17)
 
R.I.P (16)
 
ArCh4nGel (15)
 
serp3nt (15)
 
MoizSubhan (10)
 
Statistics
We have 86 registered users
The newest registered user is XxX

Our users have posted a total of 386 messages in 45 subjects

Share | 
 

 Facebook connected!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thor
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 139
Points : 110266
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 30
Location : Rawalpndi

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Facebook connected!!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:24 am

Eme gamers is now facebook connected Twisted Evil

___________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emegamers.forumotion.com
serp3nt
Developer
Developer
avatar

Posts : 15
Points : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-12

Character sheet
Experience:
250/1000  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Facebook connected!!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:06 pm

That is awesome... btw the facebook connect is breaking the page layout.. like there is facebook underneath EME Gamers (under the news scroller) and the text for the like button is extending into the main body...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://moazzamabdullah.blogspot.com
Thor
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 139
Points : 110266
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 30
Location : Rawalpndi

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Facebook connected!!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:14 pm

serp3nt wrote:
That is awesome... btw the facebook connect is breaking the page layout.. like there is facebook underneath EME Gamers (under the news scroller) and the text for the like button is extending into the main body...

yaar the forums widget is designed this way nothing can do bro!!!

___________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emegamers.forumotion.com
serp3nt
Developer
Developer
avatar

Posts : 15
Points : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-12

Character sheet
Experience:
250/1000  (250/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Facebook connected!!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Thor wrote:
serp3nt wrote:
That is awesome... btw the facebook connect is breaking the page layout.. like there is facebook underneath EME Gamers (under the news scroller) and the text for the like button is extending into the main body...

yaar the forums widget is designed this way nothing can do bro!!!
you can correct the like button... just reduce the width of the iframe... and Im sure the "facebook" text is inside a
tag... you can very easily change its place by editing the css sytlesheet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://moazzamabdullah.blogspot.com
Thor
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 139
Points : 110266
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 30
Location : Rawalpndi

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Facebook connected!!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:26 pm

serp3nt wrote:
Thor wrote:
serp3nt wrote:
That is awesome... btw the facebook connect is breaking the page layout.. like there is facebook underneath EME Gamers (under the news scroller) and the text for the like button is extending into the main body...

yaar the forums widget is designed this way nothing can do bro!!!
you can correct the like button... just reduce the width of the iframe... and Im sure the "facebook" text is inside a
tag... you can very easily change its place by editing the css sytlesheet...

GOD DAMMIT!! cant fnd it there! they r sho shmall!!! its funny to me!! (heavy taunt) Shocked

___________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emegamers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Facebook connected!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Facebook connected!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» monitoring mybrute facebook
» MM facebook page redirect
» Facebook PGN Viewer?
» Toonstruck 2 will be released if you want it bad enough!
» Mystic-Heroes custom...CLASSIC GHOST RIDER

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..Eme Gamers.. :: Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: