..Eme Gamers..

..Eme Gamers..

A forum for all the gamers of NUST EME college. Join and be the part of the Gamer community in EME!!!
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Please complete your profile and for DE-32 folks a bit of introduction will be nice Smile
Facebook
Eme Gamers

Eme Gamers

Poll
Inter Dept or Inter City
1. Inter Dept
57%
 57% [ 12 ]
2. Inter College
43%
 43% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 21
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hammer fall
Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:20 pm by Thor

» Dell Presents Tribal gaming tourney!!
Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:34 pm by Thor

» Valkyrie_Girl gaming tournament 2010
Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:50 pm by Thor

» EME Gamers_meet the family
Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:54 pm by MoizSubhan

» Gameplay
Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:10 pm by MoizSubhan

» DE32 Introduce yourselves
Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 pm by F i C t i 0 n

» Hammerfall!!
Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:00 pm by Thor

» 1st week (21 june-28th june)
Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:27 pm by MoizSubhan

» Inter Department V/S Inter College
Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:52 am by MoizSubhan

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:04 pm
Top posters
Thor (139)
 
FeNiX (63)
 
F i C t i 0 n (38)
 
Lord Techies (24)
 
Hector (19)
 
Jackhammer (17)
 
R.I.P (16)
 
ArCh4nGel (15)
 
serp3nt (15)
 
MoizSubhan (10)
 
Statistics
We have 86 registered users
The newest registered user is XxX

Our users have posted a total of 386 messages in 45 subjects

Share | 
 

 COD4 (Ali Hasnain)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thor
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 139
Points : 110266
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 30
Location : Rawalpndi

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Topic reserved for the COD 4 players, Discuss strats and rules on this topic

___________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emegamers.forumotion.com
hannan900
Noob
Noob


Posts : 6
Points : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-19

Character sheet
Experience:
10/1000  (10/1000)

PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:23 am

No one plays online these days ? GET urself a vpn for mbl servers or join wateen
58.27.200.119:28960 tdm promod, its awsum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thor
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 139
Points : 110266
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 30
Location : Rawalpndi

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:31 am

hannan900 wrote:
No one plays online these days ? GET urself a vpn for mbl servers or join wateen
58.27.200.119:28960 tdm promod, its awsum

yeah true hannan!! every one shud practice on wateen and MBL servers!!

___________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emegamers.forumotion.com
F i C t i 0 n
Moderators
Moderators
avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 29
Location : Rawalpindi

Character sheet
Experience:
230/1000  (230/1000)

PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 pm

hannan900 wrote:
No one plays online these days ? GET urself a vpn for mbl servers or join wateen
58.27.200.119:28960 tdm promod, its awsum


ji ji :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FeNiX
Moderators
Moderators
avatar

Posts : 63
Points : 121
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Rawalpindi

Character sheet
Experience:
200/1000  (200/1000)

PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:12 am

first of all ....extremely sorry for being late......as many of u know...i am not just an egamer....but also a theeta Very Happy ..so was busy studying....
Thank u sir talha for making me coordinator of the most anticipated cod4 wing.....i will do my best to make sure that cod4 tournaments remain the best among all egaming tournaments..... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FeNiX
Moderators
Moderators
avatar

Posts : 63
Points : 121
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Rawalpindi

Character sheet
Experience:
200/1000  (200/1000)

PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:17 am

so here are the game rules for new comers

Game play rules:
The cod4 event will observe the following rules:
1. It will be 5 vs 5 game.
2. SABOTAGE mode will be played
3. Round length will be 10min, bomb plant time will be 5sec where as defuse time will be 10sec, bomb timer will be set to 45sec.
4. All rounds to be played in PROMOD.
5. Two maps will be played with three rounds each.
6. Each team will select one map of its choice.
7. There will be a “chaka” round for toss between the captains of each team to determine who chooses the first map.
8. Winning captain will also choose to attack or defend first.
9. In-case of a tie, a random map of one round will be played. Toss round between captains will be played to determine who chooses the map.
Note: All rules, regarding attachments, of promod will be followed. There can be an exception to allow grenades but in every case grenade launchers are banned.


Ladder system:
1. Ladder system will be followed.
2. Elimination will be on the loss of two games.


General rules:
1. Use of abusive language while playing will not be tolerated.
2. Teams can only play students of its own university, registered before the due date.
3. Teams are encouraged to bring their own keyboards mouse and headphones.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thor
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 139
Points : 110266
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 30
Location : Rawalpndi

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Gracie senor!!

___________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emegamers.forumotion.com
Alta|r
Pro
Pro
avatar

Posts : 8
Points : 13
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 28
Location : Rawalpindi

Character sheet
Experience:
80/1000  (80/1000)

PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:55 pm

FeNiX wrote:
so here are the game rules for new comers

Game play rules:
The cod4 event will observe the following rules:
1. It will be 5 vs 5 game.
2. SABOTAGE mode will be played
3. Round length will be 10min, bomb plant time will be 5sec where as defuse time will be 10sec, bomb timer will be set to 45sec.
4. All rounds to be played in PROMOD.
5. Two maps will be played with three rounds each.
6. Each team will select one map of its choice.
7. There will be a “chaka” round for toss between the captains of each team to determine who chooses the first map.
8. Winning captain will also choose to attack or defend first.
9. In-case of a tie, a random map of one round will be played. Toss round between captains will be played to determine who chooses the map.
Note: All rules, regarding attachments, of promod will be followed. There can be an exception to allow grenades but in every case grenade launchers are banned.


Ladder system:
1. Ladder system will be followed.
2. Elimination will be on the loss of two games.


General rules:
1. Use of abusive language while playing will not be tolerated.
2. Teams can only play students of its own university, registered before the due date.
3. Teams are encouraged to bring their own keyboards mouse and headphones.




Maps bhi ban karo yar. Like overgrown etc they usually are not played in clan matches. Google this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thor
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 139
Points : 110266
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 30
Location : Rawalpndi

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:56 pm

[/quote]

Maps bhi ban karo yar. Like overgrown etc they usually are not played in clan matches. Google this.[/quote]


yeah man obviously its ban!!! pirat

___________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emegamers.forumotion.com
F i C t i 0 n
Moderators
Moderators
avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 29
Location : Rawalpindi

Character sheet
Experience:
230/1000  (230/1000)

PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:28 pm

bachoon dekho yeh ^^^^^^^^ kaun hai

yeh to COD 4 ka loser hai tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thor
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 139
Points : 110266
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 30
Location : Rawalpndi

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:07 pm

F i C t i 0 n wrote:
bachoon dekho yeh ^^^^^^^^ kaun hai

yeh to COD 4 ka loser hai tongue

i guess ragnarok ki mar bhol gaye!!! Twisted Evil

___________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emegamers.forumotion.com
F i C t i 0 n
Moderators
Moderators
avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 29
Location : Rawalpindi

Character sheet
Experience:
230/1000  (230/1000)

PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:20 pm

aik tha ragnarok jis main u won last tie breaking map

and aik apocalypse(i think yehi name tha) jis main we let u win just one round !




wow we should be ashamed right !

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thor
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 139
Points : 110266
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 30
Location : Rawalpndi

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:39 pm

F i C t i 0 n wrote:
aik tha ragnarok jis main u won last tie breaking map

and aik apocalypse(i think yehi name tha) jis main we let u win just one round !




wow we should be ashamed right !

Exclamation


winning is winning bro!! and do be so over confident!! the winner is the one who plays the best and we all acclaimed that!! so stop crying over it!! u played ur best and u deserved to win!! now get over with it already!!

___________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emegamers.forumotion.com
F i C t i 0 n
Moderators
Moderators
avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 29
Location : Rawalpindi

Character sheet
Experience:
230/1000  (230/1000)

PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 pm

i m not crying, i m just calling u a loser !

HA HA ! errr so in ur face affraid




no need to get angry, m just messing with ya ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thor
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 139
Points : 110266
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 30
Location : Rawalpndi

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:13 pm

F i C t i 0 n wrote:
i m not crying, i m just calling u a loser !

HA HA ! errr so in ur face affraid




no need to get angry, m just messing with ya ! Twisted Evil

so sweet of you Crying or Very sad

___________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emegamers.forumotion.com
FeNiX
Moderators
Moderators
avatar

Posts : 63
Points : 121
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Rawalpindi

Character sheet
Experience:
200/1000  (200/1000)

PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:29 am

yeah ppl.....overgrown....and shipment and maps like these are banned ofcrse.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: COD4 (Ali Hasnain)   

Back to top Go down
 
COD4 (Ali Hasnain)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..Eme Gamers.. :: Forums :: Games Strat and rules-
Jump to: