..Eme Gamers..
..Eme Gamers..
..Eme Gamers..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..Eme Gamers..

A forum for all the gamers of NUST EME college. Join and be the part of the Gamer community in EME!!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please complete your profile and for DE-32 folks a bit of introduction will be nice Smile
Facebook
Eme Gamers

Eme Gamers

Poll
Inter Dept or Inter City
1. Inter Dept
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_vote_lcap57%Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 12 ]
2. Inter College
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_vote_lcap43%Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 21
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Empty
Latest topics
» Hammer fall
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:20 pm by Thor

» Dell Presents Tribal gaming tourney!!
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:34 pm by Thor

» Valkyrie_Girl gaming tournament 2010
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:50 pm by Thor

» EME Gamers_meet the family
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:54 pm by MoizSubhan

» Gameplay
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:10 pm by MoizSubhan

» DE32 Introduce yourselves
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 pm by F i C t i 0 n

» Hammerfall!!
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:00 pm by Thor

» 1st week (21 june-28th june)
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:27 pm by MoizSubhan

» Inter Department V/S Inter College
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:52 am by MoizSubhan

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:35 pm
Top posters
Thor (139)
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_vote_lcapWelcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_voting_barWelcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_vote_rcap 
FeNiX (63)
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_vote_lcapWelcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_voting_barWelcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_vote_rcap 
F i C t i 0 n (38)
Lord Techies (24)
Hector (19)
Jackhammer (17)
R.I.P (16)
ArCh4nGel (15)
serp3nt (15)
MoizSubhan (10)
Statistics
We have 86 registered users
The newest registered user is XxX

Our users have posted a total of 386 messages in 45 subjects

Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thor
Admin
Admin
Thor

Character sheet
Experience:
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing   Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:26 pm

I president of Egaming and all the coordinators Welcomes the girls joining the egaming wing and changing the course of history for this wing!! I hope you all will bring more name to the wing!! i again thankyou all and also congradulate nida ishtiaq (RIP) for being the first coordinator for girls!! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://emegamers.forumotion.com
R.I.P
Moderators
Moderators
R.I.P

Character sheet
Experience:
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Left_bar_bleue150/1000Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Empty_bar_bleue  (150/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing   Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:38 pm

and we girls thank you for letting us become a part of this society... and i really do hope we will be able to play well... Razz
Back to top Go down
Thor
Admin
Admin
Thor

Character sheet
Experience:
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing   Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:56 am

R.I.P wrote:
and we girls thank you for letting us become a part of this society... and i really do hope we will be able to play well... Razz

My Pleasure !!! Smile
Back to top Go down
F i C t i 0 n
Moderators
Moderators
F i C t i 0 n

Character sheet
Experience:
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Left_bar_bleue230/1000Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Empty_bar_bleue  (230/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing   Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Question
Back to top Go down
Hector
Girls Gamers
Girls Gamers
Hector

Character sheet
Experience:
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Left_bar_bleue180/1000Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Empty_bar_bleue  (180/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing   Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:35 pm

yeah.. Thank you for letting us in..
Back to top Go down
Thor
Admin
Admin
Thor

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing   Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:43 pm

F i C t i 0 n wrote:
Question

wat!!
Back to top Go down
FeNiX
Moderators
Moderators
FeNiX

Character sheet
Experience:
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Left_bar_bleue200/1000Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing   Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Thor wrote:
I president of Egaming and all the coordinators Welcomes the girls joining the egaming wing and changing the course of history for this wing!! I hope you all will bring more name to the wing!! i again thankyou all and also congradulate nida ishtiaq (RIP) for being the first coordinator for girls!! Like a Star @ heaven

notice nida ishtiaq (RIP) Laughing
Back to top Go down
R.I.P
Moderators
Moderators
R.I.P

Character sheet
Experience:
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Left_bar_bleue150/1000Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Empty_bar_bleue  (150/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing   Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:55 pm

R.I.P wrote:

notice Syed Ali Hasnain (Fenix) i ve already thanked sir... Razz
Back to top Go down
FeNiX
Moderators
Moderators
FeNiX

Character sheet
Experience:
Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Left_bar_bleue200/1000Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing   Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 pm

u did not get the point......RIP is used with name of ppl who are ...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
R.I.P
Moderators
Moderators
R.I.P

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing   Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:03 pm

well im aware of that fact... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thor
Admin
Admin
Thor

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing   Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:10 pm

FeNiX wrote:
u did not get the point......RIP is used with name of ppl who are ...... Laughing

hahahahaha nice point ali but i didnt meant in that way at all!! atlest for now!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing   Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome girls to the first the eme gamers girls wing
Page 1 of 1